Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Competency 4: RSS Feed

I have included an RSS feed from School Library Journal's website. It is titled School Library Journal--Tools and Trends News. This is obviously important to me because I am interested in becoming a school librarian but also because the school librarian's "tools and trends" are constantly changing. Especially in a school environment, librarians need to be aware and proficient in the everchanging resources available. Most of the submitted articles are written by librarians and education professionals, so they provide first-hand experience with using new ideas and implementing new technologies. This RSS feed will help me keep track of the new ideas and tools available to implement in my future school library. This feed is available at
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/SchoolLibraryJournal-LibraryToolsAndTrendsNews

No comments:

Post a Comment